Thursday, July 21, 2005

Night shift's almost over!

Wohoo! Its just a little more than a week till my night shift ends! For the next two months I'll be assigned to the morning shift.

Tell you guys the truth I have a difficult time during morning shifts. I'm not a morning person and I'm almost always late for work during these times.

What I do like about the morning shift is that I get to spend a lot of time with my Hunny! We work together but she is assigned to a different department (and she works during regular office hours) so when I'm assigned to the evening shift I miss her a lot. When I'm assigned to the morning shift I get to pick her up and she and I get to go home at the same time most dayes of the week!

6 more working days and I'm back to being a non nocturnal person again and back to spending more time with Ruth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home