Tuesday, July 26, 2005

No Willy Wonka Yet???!

My Hunny and I have been planning on watching a movie this Saturday. We were hoping that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory would be showing this week. I checked sureseats today and it seems CCF(Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) would not be playing this week.

We really love going to the movies. We tend watch different genres. I like sci-fi, flashy action movies, comedies and adventure movies. My hunny likes dramas (even Filipino ones), adventures, comedies and romantic stuff. Funny thing is that when I pick the movies we watch there's a 50/50 chance Ruth won't like it and she would not enjoy the movie. When she pick's the movies, I normally enjoy them all (sometimes even more than her and yep, that includes the filipino sob stories/comedies/whatever).

I just hope CCF comes up next week. I'm also looking forward to the newest Harry Potter movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

honey, we've seen willy wonka a couple of weeks ago and still, this is your last blog entry? hahaha! ikaw talaga! pati old version napanood na natin e..

waiting for your next entry. i love you!!

8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home