Monday, June 18, 2007

Missing my Hunnycoco.

Last June 8, my Hunnycoco flew to Ashburn, Virginia for a 6 week work trip. It has been 11 days since and Babycoco and I have been missing Mommycoco very much. I, being an adult, have been coping as I know this is just for a few weeks and my busy work schedule has been keeping my mind occupied. Gabriel is very much affected though. He cried (mostly for no apparent reason) most of Saturday (June 9).

Here is how he looked when he woke up without his Mommy by his side:



I'm pretty sure Gabriel also misses doing the following things with his mommy:

Playing with Mommycoco




Trying to bite off Mommycoco's thumb




As a temporary remedy, Hunnycoco left the dress she last wore overnight, we gave it to Gabriel. He hugs it every night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home